Friday, May 20, 2011

20th May 2011

Today is May 20th. It means tomorrow's gonna be Citrawarna, Syuhadah's birthday and a Saturday. It also means that daddy is gonna be 46 in four more days. I'd saved up some money to treat him to a dinner and hopefully we'll both make it. Awhh, I can't imagine that in a flick of time, daddy is already 46. And I'm already in my last year of high school. How time passes so quickly :')

Today was a great day. After school, I went to Masjid Jamek to have lunch with Yun. Then, I followed her to Dataran as they're having their Citrawarna rehearsal tonight. I swear I did not regret following her. I got to meet all my dancer friends and I miss them very much. Its always a pleasure to be around them. They make me laugh every seconds.

So, I wish all of them good luck for their rehearsal today and show tomorrow. I'll be watching them and I expect to be wow tomorrow :) goodbye everyone <3

No comments:

Post a Comment